Thursday, February 8, 2018

Valentine (please be mine)

Hello friends.  Today I have a Valentine card to share.  I used Spellbinders Lace Hearts.  The sentiment is an older SU stamp and the DSP is from SU Stacked With Love pad (retired).  The mats and scallop heart are cut from SU Real Red CS.  I added a Bakers Twine bow and some little red dots with Nuvo Drops.  This card will be going to our Pastor's wife at our Valentine Banquet this weekend.   I also stamped her favorite Bible verse inside, and I  made a different card for our Pastor.

I am linking my card at The Paper Players Valentine theme 


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. so beauty card !
    clean and simple , congrats

    hugs from Chile
    https://mi-scrap.blogspot.cl

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoAnn, what a lovely Valentine! I just love that DSP and the beautiful red heart! I know the pastor's wife will love it! SO happy you made my challenge shine at The Paper Players! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty JoAnn - I love the doily cut of your red heart border, so sweet against your heart-filled paper. The pastor's wife will surely love it! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that lacy heart, JoAnn, and the pretty background papers that go together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JoAnn, Another lovely card. Love the heart paper. Have a blessed weekend .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.