Saturday, February 3, 2018

Thank You

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for special friends that always do so much for our annual class reunions.  I wanted them to know they are appreciated.
I used the same new Our Daily Bread Designs set I used on my last card,  Hello Friend.  It comes with the matching dies. I love this set and will be using it a lot.  I colored them with Copic markers and then die cut them.  The filigree frame is by Joy Crafts and the sentiment is from SU Four You.  I mounted this with foam tape.  The DSP is from a Recollections 6x6 pad.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. I love these beautiful blue flowers, JoAnn! And I love how the flowers can be turned either way for a completely different look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.