Sunday, April 3, 2016

Happy Christmas

Good morning friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Christmas Card Challenges and this week it is "Anything Goes" for Christmas.


For my card I used this cute image called "Berry" by Whimsey Stamps.  I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  The mat and card base are MFT Electric Red CS.  The DSP is from Recollections Cranberry Christmas 12x12 pad.  The sentiment from SU More Merry Messages is embossed with white embossing powder.  I added a mixture of Flower Soft and Fun Flock to her ear muffs and the cuffs of her boots.  The colors are darker and look a lot better in real life.

Now check out all the fabulous creations by my teammates over at Christmas Card Challenges.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. A sweet little image colored beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card JoAnn! Beautiful coloring and a super sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet--beautiful coloring, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.