Saturday, May 30, 2015

Happy 50th Anniverary

I had a request to make a 50th Anniversary card so here is what I came up with.
I used SU Very Vanilla CS and Anna Griffin DSP.  I cut the gold paper mat with a die from MFT Blueprints 20 and the gold heart is cut using Spellbinders Lace Hearts and the scallop heart is cut with Spellbinders Scallop Hearts die.  I went around the scallops with a gold pen.  The Happy Anniversary is cut with a die by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  The "50th" is cut with my Cricut.  The small flower from Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms is stamped with Versamark Ink on Very Vanilla twice and cut out with the matching die.   I shaped the petals, layered them over a SU Gold Ribbon bow and hot glued them to my card.  The vertical gold strip is punched with SU Scalloped Ribbon Border punch.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous JoAnn! I love all the gold accents and the scalloped gold mat is so elegant. I'm sure they will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An elegant 50th anniversary card, JoAnn! Love that scalloped heart and the lacy one behind it! And that gold foil paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.