Thursday, April 23, 2015

JUGS #289 - Color challenge

Here is my card for this week's Just Us Girls color challenge.

My card base is MFT Smooth White CS, the brown panel is SU Chocolate Chip, embossed with the SU Filigree Frame EF.  It is a piece of scrap I had used before to cut the large scallop die from.  I added a piece of white cs, stamped with the MFT Burlap Background stamp in SU Crumb Cake ink, to the back of the brown panel.  The sentiment is from Verve Poppy Birthday set.  The flower is from Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur set.  I sponged it with 2 colors of yellow ink (my third color choice).  I shaped the petals before joining them and added a brown button to the center.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is so pretty JoAnn! Love that bold flower!Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you had some time to join us at JUGS! That flower looks amazing....I first thought it was purchased! Incredible my friend. Thanks for taking the time to join the girls and I at JUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love that gorgeous flower. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is stunning! I really like the embossed background and the burlap stamping with the sentiment layer. Love your choice of the third color. So glad you could join us again this week at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sure is pretty with the brown embossed background and that big yellow flower! Such a sunny, happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant design, JoAnn! Your blossom looks so dimensional, I thought it was real for a second!! Enjoy the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! Love that gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty design with the embossed background and flower.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sunflower! Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flower is makes a fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.