Friday, May 23, 2014

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Christmas Blessings

Happy Friday everyone.  It is time for another Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge.  Our sponsor this week is EMMA and the winner gets 5 digi images.  Here is my card;


My card base is SU Naturals White, the mats are SU Always Artichoke and the DSP is from the Basic Gray Wassail 6x6 pad.  The image is a stamp by Stamps Happen, Inc. called "Holly Frost Fairy".  I stamped her in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  I cut her out with Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Scalloped Ovals.  The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions "Christmas Blessings", and is matted on a Spellbinders Fancy Tags diecut.  The image panel and sentiment panel are  mounted with foam dimensionals.

The CSAYL Design Team has created some fabulous samples to inspire you.  I hope you can play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. She is such a BEAUTIFUL angel and I LOVE the background paper! Great card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this sweet angel! And you've used the perfect paper that complements her dress beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super joli JoAnn, elle est vraiment charmante et magnifiquement coloriƩ, biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet angel image and a beautiful clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure enjoy your cards. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.