Friday, May 2, 2014

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long

Grab Our Badge!


Happy Friday everyone.  Today I have a card for the new Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge.  Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps and I am using their digi image, "Santa Stuck In Chimney". Isn't he cute?
I printed the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I wanted to use my Liquid Applique on his fur trim, but couldn't find it. :(  He is mounted with foam tape.  I used SU Whisper White and Early Espresso CS and the MFT Electric Red CS.  The DSP is from Pebbles Welcome Christmas 6x6 pad.  The top red strip is embossed with a Cuttlebug EF.  The sentiment is from SU More Merry Messages stamped in SU Garden Green ink.  I added 2 gold brads from my stash.

You need to check out all the fabulous cards by the CSAYL Design Team.  I hope you play along with this week's challenge.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. trop sympa JoAnn, elle est super chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest image, JoAnn! He makes me smile (cause he reminds me of myself trying to get into my jeans). You've colored him perfectly! He will surely deliver a smile at Christmastime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute JoAnn...I had to laugh out loud at Bonnie's comment...she is a hoot! Your sure haven't lost your mojo! Really nice card! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A terrific card JoAnn! That image is absolutely awesome! Glad to have you back!
    Big Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to have you back with us Jo Ann! This is super cute! An adorable image and beautiful paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.