Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Birthday To You

Today's card is for my grandson that will be turning 18 next month.  He is a senior in high school and I am very proud of the young man he is. 
For my card I used the Viva la Verve Oct. 2013 Wk 1 sketch.
My card base is SU Crumb Cake CS and the mats are Choc. Chip CS.  Card size is 5-1/2" square.  The DSP is from My Mind's Eye Twinkle Twinkle Little Boy. The paper has some shiny parts and I think you can see a little of it in the photo.  The sentiment is from Verve's Birthday to You.  I used MFT's Pierced Circle Stax and Circle Stax Die-namics and mounted it with foam tape.  The stars are cut with Verve's Starry Die and are also mounted with foam tape.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn
 

1 comment:

  1. Your grandson will LOVE this card, JoAnn! Super with the stars and the shiny dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.