Monday, October 28, 2013

Christmas Greetings



 I decided to make a Christmas card with the Viva La Verve Oct 2013 Week 4 sketch.   I used SU Whisper White and Early Espresso CS.  The DSP is from Echo Park's Very Merry Christmas 6x6 pad.  I cut the banners and mats with MFT's Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Layers Stax Die-namics.  I stamped the scalloped frame from Verve's Sweet On You in SU Always Artichoke ink and the greeting from Verve's Bright Spirits in SU Cherry Cobbler ink and then cut it out by hand, and mounted it with foam tape.  The ribbon is SU Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding.

I am also linking my card to Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #148 - Music

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the clean lines and Christmas colors. Kudos to you for getting started on your holiday cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and banners JoAnn looks great against the sheet music paper.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very attractive card, JoAnn - thanks for sharing for CHNC challenge 148 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful! Love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the musical notes and DSP banners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the three banners with the sheet music! FAB Christmas card, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.