Tuesday, February 26, 2013

MFTWSC112 - Kick Off Your Boots

   This is my card for this week's MFT sketch challenge.  I used SU Crumb Cake and Basic Black CS and the DSP is from Farm House Paper Co.   I stamped the sentiment from MFT Western Sentiments in SU Early Espresso ink on some of the DSP.  The boots from MFT Inspired by The Wild West are stamped in Early Espresso on some SU Sahara Sand CS.  I cut the boots out and inked around the edges with some EE ink.  I also inked around the edges of the sentiment panel with EE ink.  The boots and sentiment are mounted on foam tape. 
 
This is a great sketch and I will probably be using it again.  I love playing along with MFT's weekly sketches.
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.