Tuesday, February 5, 2013

MFTWSC109 Thinking of You Makes Me Happy

Here's my card for this week's sketch challenge at My Favorite Things blog.  This is my version of a CAS (clean and simple) card.  I didn't add any embellishments or flowers (I love to add flowers to my projects), so this could be for a gal or guy.  I love this sentiment from MFT's  You Make My Day stamp set.  It also has a lot of other great sentiments.  I stamped it in SU Night of Navy ink and cut it out with MFT Fishtail Flags Stax and Fishtail Flags Stax Layers.  The two navy brads are from my stash. The blue border is cut with MFT Open Scallop Edge die-namic.  My card base is white CS from my stash and the blue is SU Night of Navy.  The DSP is from Farm House Paper Co. Fair Skies pack. 
 
   This is the sketch for this week's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. JoAnn, finally catching up on my commenting. Left you some love in the forum. I really like this card! Ps thx for your help with my question!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.