Saturday, February 23, 2013

Merry Monday #50 - O Holy Night

 
 
This is my card for this week's Merry Monday #50 challenge to make an elegant Christmas card.  The 2nd picture shows the shiny embossed image better and I think it looks very elegant.
 
I used SU Pewter embossing power to emboss my image and sentiment on X-Press It Blending Card. The image is from Hero Arts Christmas set and the sentiment is from an older Studio G stamp from Michael's Dollar Bin.  The mats are SU Brushed Gold.  I embossed the large white panel with a Cuttlebug Modern Wallpaper EF.  The image and sentiment panels are mounted with foam tape. 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

 

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous in it's elegance! I love the pewter heat embossing - it's really adds that little bit of extra elegance! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, JoAnn! The embossing adds so much elegance! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love the white and gold. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous image and perfect sentiment, JoAnn and it looks very elegant embossed in gold. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.