Thursday, December 23, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Hello Friends.  I hope everyone is getting ready to celebrate Christmas with their family and loved ones.

I have an anniversary card to share today.  I made this one for some very good friends.  Her favorite color is yellow, so I usually include yellow flowers on it.  This time I used the pretty Statement Flowers by Altenew.


I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with SU Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green Blends.  I then die cut it with the matching die.  I mounted the flowers with foam tape to a white panel die cut with Taylored Expressions Circles Cutting Plate on a white card base.  The sentiment and banner are from SU Always In My Heart bundle.  The banner die cuts the creases in the banner so you know where to fold the ends.  I glued it and then mounted it with foam tape.

I will link to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - It's Time to Party (celebrating an anniversary is a party)
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Joanne and all the best to you for next year. Love the big yellow flowers on this layout.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.