Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Another Christmas Card

 Hello friends.  I have another Christmas card to share today.

I love using stamps that show the true meaning of Christmas so I used a very old stamp set that doesn't have a name on it, but I love it.  I stamped the image and sentiment in Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powder.  I die cut the corner frame ( I had it out from a previous card), and then matted with gold foil card.

 I love the shine from the gold foil card and the embossing.  This photo shows it better.

I used one die on my card (I hope that counts), so I will link to Addicted to Stamps and More - Die Cuts or Stencils

 

and also to Christmas Kickstart Challenge - anything Christmassy!


Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


3 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful Nativity all framed in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! Love the gold and your frame makes the perfect perch for the true meaning of Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm a little late commenting! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, your card is beautiful, JoAnn. I'm a Joanne myself! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.