Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Happy Anniversary

Hello friends.  I am sharing a card I made for a couple at church.  I have 3 more anniversary cards and 2 more birthday cards to make for March.
I used March Viva la Verve sketch for my layout, but it is reversed.  When I put the green vertical panel on I didn't realize I had laid the card base upside down, so I just went with it and added the flowers and sentiment panel on the opposite side.
I stamped MFT Gingham Background in SU Blushing Bride for the main panel.  The green paper is from DCWV Home Basics 6x6 pad.  The flowers from PTI Gran's Garden are stamped in Blushing Bride and Flirty Flamingo inks and cut with the matching dies.  The leaves are stamped in Pear Pizzazz.  I added some b/w Baker's Twine around the green panel before mounting the flowers with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Story (discontinued) and cut with Spellbinder's Circle and the mat is cut with SB Scallop Circle die.  I mounted this with foam tape also.  The scallop border is cut with a retired SU border punch.

I am also linking to The Flower Challenge #18 - Anything Goes (I love making cards with flowers).

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog.  All comments are greatly appreciate.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, JoAnn. I'm going to work on one for the same challenge today. Have a blessed week.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flowers too and these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful...love how you layered these lovely pink flowers, makes for such a pretty card.
    xxKaren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! So glad you could join us for Viva la verve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! You arranged the flowers so beautifully! I love that the color of the gingham background matches with the flowers! Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and cheerful, the layers of flowers are so pretty against the gingham background. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what an amazing looking card, so bright and happy. Love the colours and your design. Thank you so much for joing us at The Flower Challenge Aileen DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card here JoAnn!Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge', ....please could you email me at viv@hodgey.com I can't see an email address here to contact you with. Viv x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was at the verve site and ran across your card. It is so beautiful, I love the colors, papers and the layering...b/w twine is a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.