Thursday, April 6, 2017

Happy Anniversary

Hi friends.  I am sharing an anniversary card I made for a sweet couple at church (I have 4 more anniversary cards to make for this month).  I used this beautiful card by Sheri Gilson as inspiration (thank you Sheri).

I used Gina K. Stamps "Through Thick & Thin" for the flower & leaves.  (It was a free incentive set with a $75.00 order at Gina K's.)  I colored them with Promarkers, fussy cut them and mounted the flower with foam tape.  The sentiment is from SU Timeless Love.  The DSP is from A Very Merry Christmas 6x6 pad by The Paper Studio.  I added black mats and some red enamel dots by Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty flower! Love the pink even more than the CASEd blue! Have a great weekend, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful and bright card. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the colors! So honored you CASED my card! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.