Sunday, May 8, 2016

Merry Christmas for Christmas Card Challenges

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers.

Good Morning friends.  We have a color challenge for you today over at Christmas Card Challenges.  You can check out all the details here.


For my card I used SU Old Olive and Whisper White CS.  The white panel is embossed with an older Sizzix EF.  The "Large Poinsettia" #7032H by Sweet Stamps is stamped on vellum and just the leaves and center are colored with markers, on the reverse side.  I used  Art Glitter Glue by Art Institute to adhere it to my card and it doesn't show up under the vellum.  The sentiment is from SU Greetings of the Season (retired) stamped in Old Olive ink.

Now you should check out all the fabulous creations by the design team over at Christmas Card Challenges, you won't be disappointed.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. your card was the standout for me among the DT cards at Christmas card challemges. I love the simple yet elegance of it.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful poinsettia, JoAnn! And I love the way you've done the embossing with the space in between for the design and sentiment. Hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so light and airy - love the feel of your card - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoAnn, this is really gorgeous! That white poinsettia just pops against that perfect e/f!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.