Sunday, August 31, 2014

Merry Christmas for Merry Monday #123 & JUGS #256

Good morning my blogging friends.  Today I combined two challenges for my card - Merry Monday Christmas Challenge (use a wreath on your card) and Marisa's challenge on JUGS Wild Card Week (anything other than a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 card).  

I made a center step card and made it a Christmas card with a wreath.
My card base is SU Whisper White and the mats are Real Red CS.  The DSP is from the Lawn Fawn Peace, Love & Joy 6x6 pad.  The sentiment and wreath are from Verve's O Christmas Tree set.  I stamped both in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored the wreath with Promarkers and cut it out.  I paper-pieced the bow with Real Red CS and added gold rhinestones to the centers of the poinsettias.  I then mounted it with foam dimensionals and added the two green buttons tied with white Baker's Twine.  The die-cut flourish is from MFT's Formal Flourish

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, JoAnn! What a pretty card....love the design, the stripes, your gorgeous wreath and those fun flourishes! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this step card and I can see I need to find directions for it! A beautiful wreath and perfect papers! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card JoAnn, I love this layout. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, Joanne! I have never made a step card. This is sure to bring joy to the recipient :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful center step card! Love the pretty wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. elle est superbe, très élégante, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous design, JoAnn, love how the center is popped out and the swirly die cuts on the side - just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the elements of this neat card, JoAnn! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a pretty card! I love the die cuts on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! I love the die cuts on the sides and the wreath is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi my friend....I also have never made a center step card...you have me intrigued for sure! Love the wreath and those beautiful flourishes down the sides! All around gorgeous! Have a good week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.