Monday, September 2, 2013

Merry Christmas for Freshly Made Sketches 101

 
 
I used Freshly Made Sketches 101 to make another Christmas card for my collection.
I stamped this cute Magnolia Angel on X-Press It Blending Card with Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copics.  I paper-pieced her dress with some DSP from SU Tea For Two and used the Baha Breeze marker for the trim on her dress.  I also added some distress stickles to her wings.   I used a piece of the same DSP and Baha Breeze CS for the banners.  The mats are all SU Baha Breeze CS.  The white is Canvas Corp Heavy White Cardstock.  The white panel is embossed with the SU Finial Press EF.  The sentiment is from SU Come To Bethlehem set.
 
I am also linking my card to
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for September - Anything goes as long as it is Christmas.
Sparkles Christmas Challenges - Non traditional colors (no red, green, or gold)
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet Christmas card JoAnn! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how pretty! Love the embossing and the fish tails in particular!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet little girl! I love the shades of blue and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card for my CHNC challenge extra for September - love it - please come back soon with more of your lovely crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding for The Glory of Christmas challenge - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, Glory of Christmas DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra this month. Carol Guest Designer x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.