Sunday, September 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary for Mojo Monday309

 
 
I just got my card posted in time for the Mojo Monday Challenge.  I made an anniversary card for a couple at church.  I am always needing birthday and anniversary cards for our church members.  The card base is SU Soft Suede CS.  I used some retired SU papers, Spice Cake, along with SU Soft Suede and Very Vanilla CS.  The Very Vanilla panel is embossed with the SU Lacey Brocade EF.  I sewed around the two DSP panels. The banner is cut with MFT Fishtail Flags and Fishtail Flags Layers Die-namics.  The sentiment and frame are from Verve's Love Story, stamped in Soft Suede ink and cut out with the Lovely Marquee Die.  The flower is from Verve's Lean On Me.  I stamped two layers in Soft Suede ink, inked the edges with Crumb Cake ink and added a pearl brad to the center.  The sentiment and flower are mounted with foam tape.
 
That's it for card. Thanks for stopping by.  I really appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.