Thursday, May 9, 2013

Happy Mother's Day - The Paper Players #144

 
This is my card for The Paper Players #144 Mother's Day challenge.  The card base is Canvas Corp. Heavy Cardstock, next is a mat of SU Crumb Cake and then the SU Pink Pirouette CS.  The PP panel is embossed with SU Elegant Lines EF.  I added some SU Pearls to the little circles in the embossing.  The butterflies from SU Papillon Potpourri were stamped in SU Raspberry Ripple ink and sponged with some PP ink.  I cut them out and adhered them with some Tombow glue to just the body of the butterflies to leave their wings free.  Then I added 3 little pearls to the bodies.  The sentiment is from Verve's Love Deepens and is stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black and punched with SU Curly Label punch.  I also punched 2 labels from Crumb Cake CS and cut one in half vertically and one in half horizontally to make the mat.

Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.

3 comments:

  1. You can't go wrong with pretty butterflies and swirls. Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and simple! Thank you so much for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty....why didn't I ever think of combining this EF with these butterflies! Gorgeous! Thanks for participating in the Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.