Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy Bithday

Hello friends and Happy 2017.  After taking the month of December off, Seize the Birthday  is starting the New Year off with an "Anything Goes" challenge.


ETA:  Yea, my card is one of the winners at Mojo Monday.
I used the sketch from this week's Mojo Monday challenge.

The papers are from an older SU DSP Love Letter.  I matted them with black and the scallop mat is cut with an MFT Blueprints 20 die.  The sentiment is Verve's Happy Birthday Plain Jane, cut with MFT Stitched circle die and Circle Stax die. The flower is from Verve's One Person (no longer available).  I sponged the flower with SU Riding Hood Red ink, layered it with foam tape and added yellow rhinestones to the center.  The ivory panel is embossed with SU Decorative Dots EF.

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous cards by the Designers over at Seize the Birthday.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. This is a very striking card JoAnn. The combination of papers looks fabulous! You sure started the year off with a gorgeous card! Hope you continue to feel bette too!! I am under the weather again myself, it seems we both do this together quite frequently....at least it seems that way to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layers on your card JoAnn, I wish I can add layers like you. The pattern papers look very pretty, and you have nailed the Monday Mojo sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love all the layers of pattern papers, and the beautiful flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layers on this card. Good idea to start with a sketch. I sure hope that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, JoAnn. Happy New Year and thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a pretty card, JoAnn! I love the mix of prints and your rhinestone studded flower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely birthday card with so many details, JoAnn! Congrats on the win at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.