Friday, January 6, 2017

Happy Birthday to my Great-Granddaughter


I have been sick since 2 days before Christmas and am starting to feel better and wanted to get a few cards done.  We have 6 family birthdays this month.


I made this card for my great-granddaughter who is turning 16.  Her favorite color is burgundy so I used SU Bravo Burgundy CS and ink.  I stamped 2 background stamps and then die cut the balloons and all the elements using MFT Blueprints 26 dies.  I sponged the edges of the balloons with Bravo Burgandy ink and added the die cut 16.  The white panel is embossed with SU Decorative Dots EF.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, it's terrible being sick during the holidays! Glad you're feeling better for those six birthdays! Fun card, she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you have been sick, JoAnn, but I'm glad you are feeling better. I love how you've stamped and cut the balloons! Perfect for your Great Granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better JoAnn. This is a lovely card - love the red & the texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.