Saturday, June 6, 2015

Anniversary Wishes for Freshly Made Sketches

This is my second post today (I have been busy making cards).  Scroll down for my Mojo Monday card or click here.  I needed an anniversary card for a sweet couple at church so I used the Freshly Made Sketches 189 sketch
I used SU Very Vanilla and Real Red CS and the floral DSP is from Farmhouse Country Kitchen 6x6 pad.  I embossed the large panel with SU Happy Heart EF and the smaller  panel with SU Perfect Polka Dots EF.  The hearts are from Verve' Chevron Love.  I cut the hearts out and intertwined them. The sentiment is from Verve's On Occasion (retired) and I used a die from MFT's Blueprints 20.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea of intertwining the hearts! A beautiful anniversary card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two hearts are just gorgeous Jo Ann! Fabulous card sure to be appreciated by the recipients. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely anniversary card - so sweet and meaningful. Love your use of the simple flowers on the circle. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Love those linked hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.