Saturday, June 6, 2015

Happy Birthday to You - Mojo Monday #400

Mojo Monday is celebrating their 400th sketch challenge with the first sketch that Julee (the Verve owner) ever posted.  She is also having a Designer Search and I am applying for that also.  (I am keeping my fingers crossed.)

For my card I used the cake image from Verve's Big Wish and the sentiment is from Verve's Birthday to You single stamp.  I stamped the image in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored it with Promarkers, I drew a line and colored in a place for the cake to sit.  It is cut with Spellbinders Classic Circle die and matted with Scalloped Circle die.  The DSP is from American Crafts Hip, Hip Hooray 6x6 pad.  I added silver sequins from Verve's Signature Sequin Mix.

There is not much time left, but you can check out all the info for the sketch and designer search at the Mojo Monday challenge blog.

By the way Verve is having a 20% off sale through June 7th (tomorrow). 
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

2 comments:

  1. I love how you've used this sketch, JoAnn! And that paper is so perfect with that pretty cake! The black borders make everything look so finished and classy! Good luck on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, JoAnn! Love the glow around the candles and the sweet little scalloped mats. Thanks for joining in the fun over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.