Monday, June 11, 2018

Merry Monday #294 - Add a Barn

Good Morning friends.  For our Merry Monday challenge this week Leanne wants us to add a barn to our Christmas card.
My barn is in Florida so it doesn't have a snowy scene. :)   I cut my barn with a design from the Silhouette Store.  I stamped MFT Wood Plank Background to my barn before adding the cut out pieces.  I also used my white gel pen to draw the window panes.  I tore a piece of Crumb Cake CS for the sand part, added a green hilly section with a die from MFT, and the trees are from SU Card Front Builder Thinlits set (retired).  I sponged some clouds with Taylored Expressions Cloud Border die.  The sentiment is from an old Martha Stewart  Clear Gift Tag Stamps set.  The barn is mounted with foam tape.

You should check out all the great cards by my teammates over at Merry Monday.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


8 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty and shows imagination and cleverness, bringing all the design elements together...I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun barn, JoAnn! Just love the woodgrain stamped on it and the sweet wreath! Perfect with the sky of fluffy clouds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't usually have snow for Christmas either, JoAnn, so I can appreciate your pretty red barn with the Christmas wreath hanging over the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Florida barn scene is great JoAnn...love it!! I can send you some Michigan snow for it next year if you'd like...we usually have way more than I like!! Hope you're having a great week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now this is amazing, love that barn and the trees, now this brings back wonderful memories, thanks.
    Awesome card friend! Hugs, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, JoAnn with your barn in sunny Florida. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card JoAnn, I love the fabulous barn scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.