Monday, September 11, 2017

Merry Monday #256 - Favorite Holiday Movie

Hello friends.  We have a new challenge for you over at Merry Monday and Nina has challenged us to make a card based on our favorite holiday movie.  I couldn't decide between It's A Wonderful Life or White Christmas but finally went with White Christmas.
The sentiment is computer generated and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die.  I re-inserted it in the die and cut the other end.  My white card panel was brayered with SU Bashful Blue ink and stamped with a snowflake from Verve Jolly Jingles in SU Marina  Mist.  The Memory Box Evergreen Trio trees were die cut in SU Always Artichoke.  I used my white gel pen to add the snowy details.  I added the Memory Box Deer Trio on some snowy slopes die cut with MFT Snow Drifts dies.  The deer trio and the bottom snow drift are mounted with foam tape.  The card base is SU Bashful Blue CS.

I hope you will check out all the great "favorite holiday movie" cards by the designers over at Merry Monday and join in the fun with us.  Can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card JoAnn, I love this pretty scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card JoAnn, I especially love your fir trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous winter scene with the trio of deer, JoAnn! Perfect with your snowy trees!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card JoAnn. I love the snowy details on the trees. Hope you're doing okay and staying safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty wintery scene. I went with White Christmas too. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful and pretty card!Love that movie, by the way. Hope you weren't hit to hard by Irma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a peaceful, snowy scene, JoAnn! Love how you've added the snow to the trees! I hope you made it through Irma OK. I've been thinking about you and all those in her path.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely scene and pretty snowflakes!!! Gorgeous diecutting and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite movies too JoAnn and your card definitely looks like a beautiful White Christmas!! So glad to hear you came through Irma ok and hope you are having a good week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a beautiful scene JoAnn! I hope you have been safe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.