Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Wishes

Happy Thursday my friends.  It is time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday and this time our "Toppings" option is Clean and Simple.  Remember it is just an option, the only requirement is that it has to be for a birthday.
I have a hard time doing clean and simple as I am always wanting to add layers and embellies :) , but here is my card.
The flower is from SU Lotus Blossom, stamped in SU Marina Mist and Bashful Blue (retired).  The stem and leaves are done in Old Olive.  The leaves are from Birthday Blossoms and the sentiment is from Simply Sketched.  I used my blender pen to add ink to the leaves.  The panel is cut with Lil' Inker's Stitched Mats: Rounded Rectangle die.  The DSP is a scrap from my stash and the mat is Marina Mist.

Now check out all the fabulous creations by the team over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will join us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

4 comments:

  1. Love all the white space and that gorgeous blue flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this is the results you get with CAS and you say it's hard...you need to tackle it some more...because it's awesome! So light and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! I love the effect from double stamping of the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card JoAnn! I love the tulip stamp and it is perfectly paired with the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.