Sunday, June 29, 2014

Joyful Christmas Wishes for Merry Monday



This is my card for Merry Monday #114 - use sparkle, shimmer or shine on your Christmas card.  It has been a busy week and I barely got my card done in time.  The photo is not that good but the card looks so pretty IRL.  The card base is MFT Smooth White CS.  The mats are SU Basic Black and the DSP is from My Mind's Eye All Is Bright and Recollections Festivites 6x6 pads.  The silver glitter paper is by Recollections. The sentiment \ from SU Joyful Christmas and the snowflake from a retired SU set is stamped in Versamark ink and embossed with Silver embossing powder.   I added the SU silver ribbon and a rhinestone to the center of the snowflake.  That's it for my sparkly and shiny card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, JoAnn! The black really makes everything pop and the sparkle is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! The blues are so pretty and I love the tag with the lovely snowflake on it! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! I love the blue and black with the sparkle and shine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.