Sunday, April 7, 2013

MOJO Monday 287 - Birthday Wishes

This is a birthday card I made using Mojo Monday #287 sketch.  This is not my ususal style but I thought it turned out cute for a child's birthday card. 

All the DSP is from a DCWV Celebration Stack I picked up yesterday on a shopping trip with my friend.  The white CS is from Canvas Corp.  The hardest part was deciding on which papers to use. Some of them have sparkle and shine. After I decided on the base panel, I chose colors to match it.  I used the largest Spellbinder's Classic Scalloped Oval for the red panel and cut a white one also and staggered them for a matted look.  The number 7 was cut from one of the patterned papers.  The only stamping is the sentiment and frame from Verve's Borderline set.  I cut the sentiment and the mat out with Verve's Mini Classy Label die set.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.