Saturday, March 16, 2013

Merry Monday #53


This is my card for Merry Monday #53 sketch challenge.  I am having so much fun playing along with the challenges each week.  Just think, I will have at least 50 Christmas cards done before Christmas.  No last minute rushing this year. :) 

For my card I used some white & red CS from The Paper Studio and the DSP is from Pebbles Welcome Christmas 6x6 pad.  The green is SU Garden Green and is punched with SU Scallop Border punch.  I punched the red snowflake with a MS punch and added a red rhinstone to the center and mounted it with foam dimensionals.  I know snowflakes are NOT red but I have seen them on other cards and it went with my card. I think it looks cute with the snowman image, which I have had forever and don't remember where I got it.  It is a digital image that I printed out and had never used.  I colored him with Promarkers and added clear glitter gel pen to the little starry snowflakes and used a silver metallic gel pen on the bells, but it doesn't show up in the photo.  The large white panel is embossed with a SU Snowburst EF.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

7 comments:

  1. Cute card & great little embossed background... You are going to be so ready for Christmas. Wish I could get in that mode ...
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image JoAnn! Your coloring is perfect! Happy you are building your Christmas stash! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy...and I love that nice gingham background...adds a cute country feel! Thanks for participating with the Merry Monday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fun snowman image, JoAnn, and perfect with the plaid paper and red snowflake! Thanks for sharing him with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable Snowman Jo-Ann, and I like your CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, I love this image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute and sassy snowman the colors flow so well on this card love it linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.