Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MFT Scrap Sketch #4 - Happy 21st Birthday

This is my layout for My Favorite Thing's Scrap Sketch #4.  The photos are from my granddaughter's 21st birthday.  I chose papers to match her cake and shirt.  The teal, black and zebra print are from The Paper Studio and the pink & teal print is some older Paper Pizzazz by Hot Off The Press.   I used MFT's LD-Document It - Captured Memories stamp set for the sentiments (which are mounted with foam dimensionals) and MFT Fishtail Flag Stax & Fishtail Flag Stax Layers for the banner.  I printed Happy and Birthday on my computer and used the numbers from MFT's Vanity License Plate set for the 21.  The st is from a SU set Memorable Moments.  I added some Baker's Twine to the banner and used SU brads to attach it to my layout.
 


Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your take on that sketch and your FAB photos! What a GREAT memory LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.