Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MFTWSC91









I made this card from this week's My Favorite Things sketch, but didn't get it submitted in time.
I used MFT PI-Baseball Boy for the image. He is stamped on Neenah Classic Crest White CS and colored with with Copics and Promarkers, mounted or red CS. I added foam tape and mounted him again on white cs mounted on foam tape also. The papers are some older papers from my stash. The colors are lighter in the photo than they really are. They are more of a true red and navy. The buttons are Dress It Up from Michael's.
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT PI-Baseball Boy
Ink:  Mememto Black
Papers:  White & Red CS, papers from stash
Accessories;  SU Scallop border punch, buttons, MFT Fishtail Flags Stax 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.