Friday, September 7, 2012

MFTWSC88 - A Plus


     This is a card I made for this week's MFT sketch.  My card base is SU Crumb Cake (Kraft).  All papers are by My Mind's Eye, except for the ruler border, which from an older Hot Off The Press School Papers pack.  I just got this MFT PI You Make The Grade stamp set and couldn't wait to use it.  I colored her with Copics and paper-pieced her outfit with the same papers I used for the layered rose. I mounted her on circles cut with my Cricut.  I used Versamark to stamp the A+ and embossed it with some white embossing powder.  I also used MFT Layered Rose dienamic for the flower and added a brad from Michael's.

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.

Supplies:
Stamps:  MFT
Papers:  SU CS (black, Crumb Cake), MME
Ink:  Mememto; Versamark
Accessories:  MFT Die-namics; brad, embossing powder

1 comment:

  1. LOVEI IT! And her little paper pieced skirt is so cute! Love the embossed A+ too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.