Sunday, April 8, 2012

MOJO Monday 235

 


This is my card for the MOJO Monday 235 sketch and also for Jeanie's That Krafty Thursday
The card base is SU Crumb Cake, DSP is My Mind's Eye Honey Cake, matted with SU Early Espresso. Sentiment is from Verve's Wishful Elegance and the flower is from Verve One Person.  I colored the flower with SU marker Pretty In Pink (which is the closest color I could match (it matches better IRL) and then cut out. I used dimensionals on the scalloped circle, the 2nd flower layer and the blue banner piece.  The scalloped circles are cut with Nesties and my Cricut (the middle layer).
Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! Love the touch of black on here too. Lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty JoAnn. Love the wonderful papers & how you followed The sketch to a T.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.