Saturday, September 11, 2010

Double challenge


This is my first time participating in both of these challenges and I combined both challenges, the Mojo Monday week 155 and PPA59- celebrity color challenge.  I had fun making this card and am looking forward to participating in more challenges since I started my new blog.
All products are by Stampin Up:  Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White CS, So Saffron DSP and ink, Old Olive DSP, ink, and ribbon. I used the large and small tag punches and cut the tags down a little.  The stamp sets are Vintage Vogue and Vintage Labels.  I used one of the new Antique brads for thecenter of the flower. Thanks for stopping by blog.
JoAnn

7 comments:

  1. Joann,

    Your card is really lovely and perfect for both challenges. Very nice job.

    Deb
    Creative Heart Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning & what a beautiful card you've made today ... I am so loving this color combination & love your style.
    I wish I could get brave enough to try some challenges but haven't done any yet.
    You inspire me to try ...
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card that beautifully combines both challenges! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookit you go with the CHALLENGES! Woo-hoo!! I'm gonna need an autograph soon! LOL!! I just LOVE this one Joann!! I really like the puffy look to the flower and the antique brad center too! SUPER cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is soooo adorable, I am having a Verve stamps giveaway on my blog, check it out and tell your friends!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful card. Love the colors and the flower looks fantastic.
    Thankyou for visiting my blog, hug.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.