Monday, October 16, 2017

Thinking of You

I made this card for a sweet lady that is in the hospital.  I wanted her to know I was thinking of her.
I used one of my favorite flower sets - Peony Bouquet by Altenew.  I stamped it in different shades of peach/orange inks and mounted it with foam tape.  The DSP is from Authentique Grace Collection and is matted with MFT Natural CS.  The sentiment is from MFT Spring Tulips (discontinued)- I masked off the bottom portion of the sentiment, then cut it with an MFT Pierced Fishtail Flag die.  The small enamel dot is by SU.

I used the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches


I am also linking to The Flower Challenge  #13- use your favorite flower.  I have so many favorite flowers, but this is definitely one of them.  The Flower Challenge is celebrating their first birthday this month.  I would love to win prize #4.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful peony! And I love the sweet dsp with which it is paired. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flower is such a classic and it is gorgeous on your card. I'm sure this will be most appreciated! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower and the colors you used.Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card here JoAnne, I love that pretty flower, one of my favourites too.Thank you for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' and we hope to see you again soon ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That peony is so perfect on that GORGEOUS paper! I KNOW your friend in the hospital appreciated this hand made gem!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, JoAnn! Love how you've colored that peony!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.