Friday, June 9, 2017

Wedding Mini Album

Hello friends.  I wanted to share a mini album I made for my daughter's best friend's daughter that is getting married tomorrow.  This post has a lot of pictures, so hope you don't mind scrolling through and taking a look.  I was inspired by several YouTube videos I have watched.  I love making mini albums although I don't do videos.  This album is 9x7" and the base is a Heartfelt Creations album.

The cover has a frame by Recollections and the flowers are by Prima and Recollections.  The lace is from Hobby Lobby.

Pages 1 & 2.  I used several Spellbinders dies and different punches on the inside pages.

I did the last name and flourish on my Silhouette.

Pages 3 & 4. The stickers are by Paper House and I used a SU corner punch.

Pages 5 & 6.  I used Martha Stewart punche and Heartfelt Creations stamps & dies for the flower & leaves..

Pages 7 & 8.  Martha Stewart punch and stickers from Hobby Lobby.

Pages 9 & 10.  Spellbinders die and stickers.

Pages 9 & 10 with foldouts opened.

Pages 11 & 12.  Page 11 has a photo waterfall and page 12 has a foldout.

Photo waterfall opened.

Flap opened on page 12.

The outside cover (front & back.

I hope you made it through the pictures and enjoyed taking a look.  Thanks so much for stopping by.
Have a wonderful day.

Happy Crafting,
JoAnn

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is STUNNING JoAnn!! What a wonderful gift. I know the bride will be thrilled to receive such a thoughtful gift! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful album for wonderful memories. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! What a treasure for them. Blessed they are indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow JoAnn this is so amazing, absolutely wonderful. This is really a special gift and a wonderful idea for gorgeous memories.♥
    Hugs
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! This is absolutely amazing and a super great job. I can see the love that you put into this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never met anyone that makes better paper books then YOU! You have done an INCREDIBLE JOB! You also have the patience of a saint! They are going to be blown away! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This album has to be one of the nicest I've seen in ages. Gorgeous. You did a bang-up job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so elegant, JoAnn! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely GORGEOUS, JoAnn! You can tell how much LOVE went into this mini album and so much creativity! They will Cherish this forever!

    ReplyDelete