Thursday, September 3, 2015

JUGS #308 - Happy Anniversary

I have another anniversary card for a couple at church.  I am always needing anniversary or birthday cards and I love making them.  I made this one using the sketch at JUGS Wild Card Week.

ETA:  Yea, my card won Chic of the Week over at JUGS.


I used MFT Whip Cream and Tropical Teal CS.  The DSP is some older American Crafts I had in my stash.  The flowers are SU Birthday Blossoms.  I stamed them in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with my water brush and SU Pretty in Pink ink.  The leaves were colored with SU Pear Pizzazz ink.  I fussy cut them out and added a button to the centers.  They are mounted with foam tape.  The sentiment is from Just Rite Large Fancy Sentiments.  I cut the panel with SU Lots of Labels Framelits and added faux pen stitching. I fussy cut the mat and mounted it with foam tape.  I used a retired SU punch for the border on the panel under the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day. 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card JoAnn! Love the polka dotted paper and the stitching is perfect! Very nice card for my sketch at JUGS! Love seeing you in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really sweet....love the polka dots and those fun flowers! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Love your stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pairing of the pink flowers with the dark blue! And the "stitching" adds even more interest! Hope you have a fun weekend planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute use of the sketch! Thanks for joining in at JUGS and congrats on your win~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeh! for you winning on this lovely card. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.