Monday, August 10, 2015

Happy Birthday Nancy

Today is Nancy Leppek's birthday.
 
Stop by her blog and wish her a Happy Birthday (just click on her name). She is our team leader over at Seize the Birthday and we wanted to let her know how much we appreciate her for all that she does.  Happy Birthday Nancy, you are the greatest and we love you.  I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday.


My card base and banner are Coredinations Heavy White CS.  The DSP is some I had on my desk and the dotted strip is part of the design.  I die cut the bottom edge of my card with Spellbinders dies and added a strip of the pink paper on the inside of the card.  The flower is from SU Flower Shop stamped in SU Basic Gray ink on the same DSP and punched with the matching punch.  The leaves and sentiment are from SU Birthday Blossoms, both stamped in Basic Gray ink.  The leaves are stamped on SU Pistachio Pudding CS.  The banner is cut from Cheery Lynn Designs Horizon Fishtail Banners.

Check out all the other DT members to see what they have created for Nancy.

    Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

13 comments:

  1. Love this card JoAnn, the edging die on the bottom is really a WOW factor. Also love the soft colors ... I'm going to have to give this one a try as I'm pretty sure I have several of those Spellbinders edge dies if I can just figure out how to use them. hugs, Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, JoAnn...she'll love it! Especially since it matches her gorgeous sweater in the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love that gorgeous edge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, JoAnn! Love the soft colors and that pretty white border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card JoAnn! So sweet and delicate. And match perfectly with Nancy's sweater and yours too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, JoAnn - I love that elegant diecut border.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh JoAnn, this is BEAUTIFUL, you always make such stunning cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous JoAnn! So soft and beautiful. So glad we could do this for Nancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card JoAnn and so sorry this message is so late...I have been away all day with my family. When I realized you all did a blog hop for me I was touched beyond words. The timing couldn't have been more perfect and it put a smile right back on my face! You and your beautiful card have touched my heart and I am blessed to have you in my life! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a marvelous design, JoAnn! Wow! I think Nancy will cherish this forever!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful! I love the decorative edge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.