Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy Birthday for JUGS

This is my 2nd post today (scroll down for my Seize the Birthday card).  I wanted to make a card for the Just Us Girls #273 challenge which is a photo inspiration.  This is the first chance I have had to get it done and it is barely in time.


I went with the pink & gray color scheme and also the circles on the spread & pillow.  My card base is MFT Smooth White, SU Basic Gray DSP, and SU Pretty In Pink CS.  I used the MFT Polka Dot Cover Up die for on the white panel and layered it over the striped gray DSP.  The  pink CS is stamped with MFT Grid Background.    The flower is from MFT Upsy Daisy die.  The sentiment is from SU Something to Celebrate, stamped in Basic Gray ink and cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and matted with the Fishtail Flags Layers die.  The flower and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. So very pretty JoAnn! That layered blossom looks fabulous! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it under the wire my friend! LOL Beautiful card! Love the background...I think I need that die! You card is balanced beautifully! Happy New Year and thanks for playing along with the team and I at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those polka dots and the pink and gray are such a soothing pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.