Monday, September 9, 2013

A Little Birthday Wish for Freshly Made Sketches 102

 
 
This is my card for Freshly Made Sketches 102.  I started out with an entirely different thought, but like the way the card ended up.
 
This is an all SU card except for the sentiment, which is from MFT's LJD- Birthday Greetings., and the Spellbinders dies I used - Classic Ovals and Floral Ovals.
 
 
Stampin Up Supplies: 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake
Ink:  Soft Suede
Paper:  Tea for Two
Buttons:  Daffodil Delight
Ribbon:  Crumb Cake Taffeta ribbon
 
Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments.
 
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colors! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.