Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day (Second Post for today)

This is the card I made for my hubby for Father's Day.  I am entering it in the June challenge at Operation Write Home - Our Daily Bread Designs for a card featuring water.
 
The card base is SU Whisper White, then a mat of SU Night of Navy CS and Night of Navy DSP.  The image from ODBD "The Waves of the Sea" is stamped in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.  I added some white highlights to the water and around the boat with a Signo White Gel pen.  I sponged clouds on with SU Bashful Blue ink and a scalloped circle punch.  The botton corner pieces are from an older Cuttlebug die and I used the negative pieces for the top corners.
 
I am also entering my card in this challenge at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog  Just for Dad



I just noticed Linda at Catered Crop has a challenge "For the Boys" so I am linking this card to her challenge here:  http://cateredcrop.com/   Catered Crop


That's it for my card.  Thanks for stopping by.  I appreciate your comments very much.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. JoAnn, this is a stunning card!!! LOVE IT!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card color good makes me want to say lets go fishing linda little

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card love the colors very manly linda little

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.