Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Birthday - MFTWSC117

This is my card for My Favorite Things sketch challenge #117.  Here is the sketch.
For my card I used Birthday Balloon Jolinne, stamped her in Mememto Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with Copics and Promarkers.  I paper pieced her pants and balloons with MME Hazel papers.  She is cut out with Nestabillities Circles and mounted on a Choc. Chip Scalloped circle.  This panel is mounted with foam dimensionals over an MFT Layered Heart Border in Choc. Chip & DSP. The sentiment is from SU Itty Bitty Banners stamped in Choc. Chip and mounted with foam dimensionals.  The card base is Crumb Cake and the mats are all Choc. Chip CS. 
Card size is 5" square.
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I appreciate your comments.

1 comment:

  1. She is so pretty! Love your colors and love the balloons! Btw I am going to be at MFT tomorrow with a blog friend from the UK! I'm so Excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.