Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True

   
This is my card for this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge. I also combined the sketch with today's Color Q challenge.

My card base and sentiment panel are SU Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from MFT "My Favorite Sentiments" and is stamped in SU Early Espresso It is matted on a Spellbinder's Romantic Rectangle in SU Primrose Petals CS. The DSP is from My Mind's Eye "Love Me" pad which matches the CS colors. I used the MFT Upsy Daisy die-namic t make my daisy from Pink Pirouette CS with an Early Espresso center. I added Baker's Twine across the bottom 



  

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.







 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you framed the sentiment and the layered flower is fab! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I LOVE the sentiment and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, JoAnn, such a lovely design! thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.