Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dream Until Your Dreams Come True

   
This is my card for this week's My Favorite Things sketch challenge. I also combined the sketch with today's Color Q challenge.

My card base and sentiment panel are SU Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from MFT "My Favorite Sentiments" and is stamped in SU Early Espresso It is matted on a Spellbinder's Romantic Rectangle in SU Primrose Petals CS. The DSP is from My Mind's Eye "Love Me" pad which matches the CS colors. I used the MFT Upsy Daisy die-namic t make my daisy from Pink Pirouette CS with an Early Espresso center. I added Baker's Twine across the bottom 



  

Thanks for stopping by.  Comments are greatly appreciated.







 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you framed the sentiment and the layered flower is fab! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I LOVE the sentiment and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, JoAnn, such a lovely design! thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete