Thursday, September 1, 2011

1st Grade layout


I finally did a new layout.  This is my great-granddaughter when she was in the 1st grade. She just started 3rd grade this year.  Her younger sister started kindergarten, so there will be more layouts to do.
I used all Basic Grey except for the pink stripe (K& Co.). Martha Stewart border punches.  I used my new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for the the titles and scallop circle.  The bling is from Michael's.
Thanks for stopping by. Comments are appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love that layout and your great granddaughter is just adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, she's so GROWN UP! What a cute picture and I just love how you did the title around the scalloped circle. VERY CLEVER!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.