Saturday, February 24, 2018

Happy Birthday for Viva la Verve

I am sharing a card I made for a good friend at church using the February Viva la Verve Sketch (love the sketch - this is my second card using it).  I used pattern papers from Recollections Home Basics 6x6 pad from Michael's, a strip of MFT Naural CS and thick white cardstock.  The sentiment is from Verve Cake & Candles, and was cut with Spellbinders circles and scallop circles with foam tape between the layers.  The flowers and leaves from PTI Gran's Garden were stamped with Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi inks, and die cut with the matching dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. I love this cheerful, yellow flower, JoAnn! And that sentiment is beautiful! Hope you are having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful use of the sketch and those gorgeous PTI flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, JoAnn! Love how those green stripes make everything pop. So glad you could join us for Viva la Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.