Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Thank You

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing several Thank You cards I made for my helpers with crafts during Vacation Bible School at church last week.  We had almost 20 children in each of 3 classes each night.  They were a big help and I wanted to let them know I appreciated them. 




I used various Stampin Up products and MFT dies.   The one with the horse (MFT set) was made for a lady that works with horses and I thought it was appropriate for her.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of kids at one time! Lots of help makes it more fun for all! I'm sure they loved the cards, JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.