Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes for Seize the Birthday

Hello my stamping friends.  It is Thursday and time for a new challenge at Seize the Birthday.  This time we have the option of making a "Tall and Skinny" card.  Remember, it is an option and the choice is yours.

This is my first "tall & skinny" card and it is 4-1/4 by 7 inches.
 For my card I used Recollections cream CS and DSP from a pad by Momenta I got at AC Moore.  The image and sentiment are from MFT Sweet Birthday Wishes.  I stamped her in Mememto Tuxedo Black on X-Press It Blending Card, colored her with Copics and fussy cut her out.  Her dress and hair bow are paper-pieced with some of the DSP.  The sentiment is cut with a die from MFT Blueprints 20.  Both the image and sentiment are mounted with foam tape.


Now check out all the great cards by my teammates over at Seize the Birthday.  I hope you will be inspired to play along with  us.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable, JoAnn! Love all the pink and that beautiful cupcake! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have never made a tall and skinny card. You made a super cute one! I love your paper pieced little girl. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.