Friday, October 10, 2014

Sending Christmas Cheer for CSAYL

Happy Friday everyone.  It is time for another challenge at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long and this week our sponsor is Meljen Designs and the winner will receive 4 digi images of their choice.  
I am using her sweet "Bundled Little Puffin" on my card.
It is "anything goes" for Christmas and we are suppose to use these colors.  I came close to the colors and I think it turned out pretty cute.
I printed the image on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Promarkers.  I used the Simon Says Stamp Falling Snow stencil and molding paste to add the snow at the top of the image and also over the dots that were in the image.  I cut the image and mat out with MFT Blueprints 5 dies and the sentiment with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags die.  I put it back in the die and cut the opposite end also.  The mats are SU Real Red and the blue is from a Martha Stewart pad.  The white panel is embossed with a Paper Studio Snowflake EF.  

Now hop over to the CSAYL blog and check out all the wonderful cards by my teammates.  I hope you play along with us this week.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend.
Happy Stamping,
JoAnn

5 comments:

  1. It came out better then cute...that fella is adorable....great card JoAnn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did come out really cute! Beautiful coloring and a great CAS layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and so much fun! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute, JoAnn! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the embossing!
    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. quel adorable oiseau JoAnn, ces couleurs lui donnent du peps et ta carte est une réussite, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated.